Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sisters

I have two sisters named Reese and Raleigh. They are twins and they look a lot alike each other. I can always tell them apart though. This is a baby picture of them.


I will tell you three things I like about each of them.

1. Reese is thoughtful and tries to make everyone happy.

2. She always lets me play in her room.

3. She is funny - she can talk like Shirley Temple.

Now I will write about Raleigh.

1. Raleigh is so cute because she is really sweet.

2. She lets me read stories to her. Her favorite is Splat the Cat.

3. She is hilarious - she can imitate the Lorax.

Sometimes I don't like having sisters because they exclude me.

One of my friends has a brother, that annoys her a lot, I'm glad i don't have a brother! My best friend has two little sisters like me.

I think that I am a good leader for my sisters. I try to be nice to people and I try to help people.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!