Monday, September 24, 2012

League of Legends: My Game Review

I only get screen time on the weekends, but when I do get to play I really enjoy a few games. I'll tell you all about them on this site.

League of Legends is made by Riot Games, Inc. It is rated T for Teen, but I play it as a 7 year old. I think it is rated violent because of blood, but there's not much blood. I play against the computer, so I don't chat with anyone else playing.

I think a good thing is that League of Legends is free to play. Another great thing is you can choose from an assortment of different characters to play. In League of Legends, you can make friends and play different things like other maps.

There are two places you can play in called Summoner's Rift and Crystal Scar. Summoner's Rift has three paths that lead to each border. It is kind of like a forest, and you fight people, minions and other monsters. Crystal Scar is a big circle and you try to capture towers. If you have the most health for your nexus (like your home base) then you win.

My favorite characters are Katarina, Miss Fortune, Ashe and Caitlyn. I really like these characters because they are strong and fight well. I like Caitlyn and Ashe's costumes best. They look really cool.

I like playing League of Legends with my Daddy when he is on business trips.

You should play League of Legends if you can read, if you aren't scared of monsters, and you like fantasy worlds.

The only thing I don't like about the game is that only certain characters are free each week. I would like to choose one character, and keep that character every time I play.

xoxo, Alyssa Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!