Monday, September 24, 2012

Hi There!

My name is Alyssa Arctic. I am 7 years old, and I live in the United States. This website is going to be about all the things that I enjoy: soccer, games, books, friends, animals, American Girl dolls, and more!


I like camping in the mountains, painting and drawing, and playing with my guinea pig.


On this site I will review games, post cute videos, share the books I'm currently reading, and talk about friends and fun things.


Please come back often and leave lots of comments! 

xoxo, Alyssa Arctic

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say you're doing a great job! I love the look and the content. Keep it up! I will be a returning reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute guinea pig!! What's it's name?
    - Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name is Tiger. Her favorite food is the top of strawberries!

      Delete

Please leave a comment!