Monday, September 24, 2012

Fort Fun

At my school there is a playground and a forest. I like to play in the forest because you can make forts, and you can bring things from home like ropes, flags, muffin tins, and bags to keep in your fort. You need boundaries and a flag for your fort. To make boundaries, you find pieces of wood and put them where your fort ends.

You are not allowed to steal from the forts that belong to other people.

In our forts, we use nuts and pinecones for money. You can buy stuff from other forts if people are willing to sell to you.

In my fort we have pets like Littlest Pet Shops and a small plastic turtle. We also have a little flower that has a face.

We have a worker in our fort that we pay with pinecones. The worker collects more nuts and pinecones from around the forest floor.

My fort has my best friends in it: H, B and A. You'll hear lots more about my best friends on this blog!

I will add some pictures of my fort later.

xoxo, Alyssa Arctic

4 comments:

  1. That is such a neat idea! Your fort sounds really awesome. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will have pictures and other cool things later.


    Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I really wish I had a fort when I was younger. Actually, maybe I'll build one now... Thanks Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You should make a fort!

      I am adding my video now of my fort. Come back to see it please!

      Delete

Please leave a comment!