Monday, September 24, 2012

Monkey Quest: My Game Review

The first game I was allowed to play on the computer was Monkey Quest made by Nickelodeon. I would recommend Monkey Quest as a starter game to people that like fashion and playing a game with other people. You can dress your monkey in a lot of different clothes.

A good thing about the game for young kids is that you can't say certain things on chat. For example, you can't write numbers (except 1), names (except character names) or bad words.

Unless you want to read chat, you can play this game without being able to read yet. 

The point of the game is to gain experience by killing monsters with a sling shot and a sword. There is no blood, and I don't think anything is scary in the game. 

Monkey Quest can be slow to load on older computers.

TaTa, Alyssa Arctic

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog a lot. I teach courses to college students about social media, social networks and social change. I told them that your blog is a great example of participatory culture in social media and how everyone can share their ideas. I will also show your blog to my daughter Sydney who is 7 years old. I bet that she will like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my Mom was 7 she said there was no such thing as a blog. I think it is neat that I get to have one.

      What are some things that Sydney likes to do?



      Thankyou for visiting.

      Delete

Please leave a comment!